As a Brand Designer at Framer, you’ll help design promotional assets, illustrations for web pages and blog posts, and more. Along with these digital efforts, you’ll help translate our branding to print, creating designs for shirts, posters, notebooks, and the like for Framer events. You should have experience with print and branding, a strong eye for detail, the ability to work in an organized manner, and the ability to deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines.
What you’ll do
- Define and expand an illustration style for Framer
- Maintain and establish relationships with local print vendors
- Deliver high-quality prints, shirts, and other goodies
- Take the quality of Framer’s branding to the next level
- Drive the branding of Loupe, our annual design conference
- A portfolio with strong illustration work
- A fundamental understanding of typography, color, and layout
- Experience with visual design and illustration tools
- Experience with producing physical goods
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.