We’re looking for a stellar copywriter to join our team and help make Framer’s external communications the best they can be.
Ideal candidates have knowledge of the design/tech space and understand how copy affects a product’s usability, its perception in the market, and its engagement with current users.
What you’ll do
- Write and edit succinct, clear, and engaging content for a wide range of materials, including social media, web pages, marketing campaigns, tutorials, blog posts, and more
- Help plan and execute short- and long-term strategy for our social media marketing, overseeing daily content curation across all channels
- Translate technical functionality of the product into smart, effective marketing copy while always upholding a consistent level of polish
- Revise or rewrite copy in response to constructive feedback
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes under the pressure of very tight deadlines
- Research products, companies, and topics as needed to deliver unique and accurate content
- Help maintain our voice and tone and ensure any external communication brings the Framer brand to life
- 4+ years of experience as a copywriter at a startup or design agency
- Ability to leverage the technical knowledge of others in your work
- Knowledge of social media management and data tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the design, sales, and growth teams
- Relevant experience within tech and design space and a demonstrable understanding of Framer
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that runs on rapid iteration
- Can present your ideas verbally and explain the rationale behind your concepts and copy
- Bonus points: Strong interest in or experience in the design industry and/or as a design advocate
- Native English speaker
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
Design touches everything we do at Framer. The design team is a mix of designers and content strategists, and we all work closely with the engineering and sales team to ensure a consistent user experience while pushing the needle forward for interactive design and prototyping.
Please send us your resume, a detailed cover letter, and links to your portfolio.