As a Data Engineer at Framer, you’ll work at the intersection between engineering and data science, taking ownership of end-to-end data solutions, including collecting, processing, and transforming data into meaningful structures.
Your efforts will directly impact how the business makes decisions and will help grow the business by personalizing the product. You’ll work in a cloud environment with a system built for scale and with new data stack tools such as Dataflow, BigQuery, and Airflow.
What you’ll do
- Lead decisions regarding data architecture, tools, and implementation
- Build data processing workflows
- Maintain and improve a batch and streaming pipeline
- Structure data warehouse and metrics reporting
- Work on A/B testing infrastructure (feature toggling, statistics engine)
- Build data products to personalize the product
- Build systems to put prediction models into production
- 3–5 years of experience in data engineering
- Cloud infrastructure architecture / AWS or Google Cloud Product
- Advanced level of a data processing framework (like Dataflow or Spark)
- Advanced level of orchestration frameworks (like Airflow or Luigi)
- Advanced level of SQL
- Proficient in Python
- Familiar with data visualization and data analytics
- Familiar with modern service-oriented / microservices architectures
- Familiar with container technologies (Docker, AWS ECS and Kubernetes)
- Experience building Machine Learning models in production
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.