We’re looking for a growth analytics leader who is passionate about creating a data-led culture by using data and insights to help drive informed UX and business decisions.
You'll be responsible for evaluating and prioritizing related areas for growth and marketing investment, developing business cases, and shaping short-, mid- and long term roadmaps for execution. During both strategy definition and execution, you will partner closely with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Analyze large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the user funnel—acquisition, activation, retention, and conversion—including A/B testing
- Build advanced predictive models to forecast the impact of specific growth initiatives and goals.
- Work on larger segmentation and user behavior projects to understand, improve, and recommend our next direction to drive user growth
- Work on end-to-end projects to ensure your findings are executed and tested in the desired way
- Rapidly design, execute, and analyze growth and marketing experiments and iterate on results
- Build an analytics stack and define and build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Identify and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar growth and marketing analytics / scientist role with a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline. Experience with subscription-based freemium business models is a plus
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions across acquisition and retention (LTV), pricing and revenue (RPU), conversion reporting & analytics (KPI), and more
- Expertise in growth forecasting and modeling; building multi-channel and multi-product growth models
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression)
- Knowledgeable of the digital marketing ecosystem including marketing automation/technology, segmentation, and targeting, as well as campaign measurement tactics and metrics. Experience with digital attribution
- You can clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses. Strong presentation skills
- You are a self-driven person who’s capable of tackling very loosely defined problems
- You care about data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
The growth team is responsible for driving the data-driven culture at Framer. Through deep analysis, the team provides a high level of expertise that influences all aspects of the company’s business, from sales and marketing to product.
Include a detailed cover letter about why you’d be a good fit for the role, why you want to work on this team, and why you want to join Framer.