We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us use data, insights, design thinking, and rapid experimentation to drive user growth and continuously improve engagement and conversion in our product.
As a Data Scientist, your mission will be to turn data into insights that help the company get a deeper understanding of how Framer is used within the creative tools space. You’re a self-starter who will study user behavior, help shape strategic initiatives, explore new markets and work closely with the development team and other stakeholders to implement your ideas. On any given day, you may find yourself collaborating with Growth and Marketing, Product Development, and Sales, while using new data stack tools such as Airflow and BigQuery.
What you’ll do
- Analyze large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the user funnel—acquisition, activation, retention, and conversion—including A/B testing
- Build advanced predictive models to forecast the impact of specific growth initiatives and goal.
- Work on larger segmentation and user behavior projects to understand, improve, and recommend our next direction to drive user engagement
- Manage end-to-end projects to ensure your findings are executed and tested in the desired way
- Rapidly design, execute, and analyze experiments while iterating on results
- Identify and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- 1+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis in a similar analytics/data scientist role
- Interest in statistics with experience analyzing datasets both exploratory as well as hypothesis testing
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression)
- A deep understanding of numbers, common statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression)
- Basic coding skills (such as Python or R) and familiar with analytics tools (such as Pandas, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses using strong presentation skills
- Self-driven person who is capable of tackling very loosely defined problems
- Deeply care about data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Expertise in growth forecasting and modeling; building multi-channel and multi-product growth models.
Bonus if you have:
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions
- Expertise in growth forecasting and modeling; building multi-channel and multi-product growth models
- Knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem including marketing automation, segmentation, and targeting
The growth team is responsible for driving the data-driven culture at Framer. Through deep analysis, the team provides a high level of expertise that influences all aspects of the company’s business, from sales and marketing to product.
Include a detailed cover letter about why you’d be a good fit for the role, why you want to work on this team, and why you want to join Framer.