We’re looking for a inspirational Framer educator to own and develop a structured training curriculum that engages new users at scale.
Framer is used by the best designers in the world to create high-fidelity, interactive designs and prototypes. As a design educator, you’ll be responsible for researching, building and managing an extensive educational program that helps increase the adoption rate of our tool.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Create and manage a complete Framer curriculum for users and design teams at all skill levels
- Instruct small groups and coach multiple users simultaneously until they become truly independant and are able to create on their own
- Travel for the purpose of onboarding Enterprise customers and their teams
- Provide data and reporting insights that will be used to continually develop the program
- Attend conferences and meetups as an ambassador of Framer
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- Passion for education and ability to instruct in a “hands-off” manner i.e. letting users learn by doing.
- Preferably 3+ years of training experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- A natural-born teacher with great communication and people skills
- You’re comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed
- Stellar presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
The operations team is responsible for maintaining and optimizing all aspects of Framer’s business operations. From finance and office administration to daily support, we are responsible for making sure both customers and employees are continually satisfied.
Please send us your resume, a detailed cover letter, and tell us why you’d be a good fit for the team.