We’re looking for talented and personable individuals who would like to explore a career in sales. The Sales team at Framer operates as a true meritocracy, offering smart, ambitious, curious, and hard working recent graduates a structured and supportive path toward becoming sales all-stars. We do this by assigning you progressively more challenging tasks that help nurture you into a career as a quota-carrying Sales Account Executive.
What you’ll master
- Pipeline Development: First you’ll learn how to start a new relationship with a prospect. This includes getting in touch and articulating the value of Framer, as well as prompting a new conversation and exploring if there is a product fit.
- Product Knowledge: We offer a structured onboarding and continued opportunity to level up your understanding of the technical nature of the product, along with workflows and use cases. At Framer, we see a direct correlation between depth of product understanding and success as a salesperson.
- Sales Cycle Management: You’ll also learn about all parts of the sales cycle and understand how to shepherd a “deal” from the beginning (Pipeline Development) all the way through to gaining a happy customer.
What you’ll be trained to do
- Directly impact the growth of our business through outbound prospecting
- Generate sales opportunities through the qualification of inbound leads via telephone, e-mail, and other automated lead nurturing activities
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads from various lead channels
- Work cohesively with Account Executives to drive prospects through the pipeline
- Become an expert at articulating the product’s value proposition to design teams
- Learn the product inside out and eventually become a product expert
- Generate revenue to fund the business
- Master the three major areas of sales and have the opportunity to grow into an
Technical Account Executive
- High level of curiosity in tech/design a must, technical and design background a plus
- Highly motivated and can think outside the the box
- Native English proficiency and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Balance entrepreneurial spirit and competitive nature with being a highly motivated team player
- Incredibly ambitious and hungry to succeed
- Experience at a startup/high-growth company a plus
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.