As a front-end designer at Framer, you’ll help us maintain, improve, and implement Framer.com while shaping its underlying structure and responsive layout system. You’ll also work to establish and maintain best practices and improve the mobile presence of our site. With your expertise, you’ll strengthen the team, level up the technical abilities of teammates, and collaborate with both Design and Engineering.
What you’ll do
- Improve the quality of our online presence at large
- Introduce more interactivity, motion, and new technologies
- Help drive new releases and promotional pages
- Contribute to creating a shared design system
- Execute on structural front-end responsibilities, including data tracking, browser support, cookie management, and more
- Evaluate and continuously establish new best practices
- Experience maintaining and improving large websites or web apps
- Ability to turn technical knowledge into visual and quantifiable results
- Experience collaborating with visual designers and content strategists
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.