We’re looking for an experienced candidate that will oversee multi-functional efforts to drive user acquisition and growth marketing to help achieve aggressive revenue targets.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be a key hire for Framer’s Growth team, reporting directly to the VP of Growth and Marketing. By driving sustainable user and revenue growth across our platform, you will make a tangible impact across the business and help build a company culture that is committed to using data, insights, design thinking, and rapid experimentation to drive user growth and continuously improve engagement and conversion. As our expert with a “can-do” attitude, you will build your domain from the ground up and work closely with a world-class multidisciplinary product, engineering, design, and analytics team.
What you’ll do
You’ll primarily be responsible for holistic ownership of our customer acquisition intake; a sophisticated management of user qualification, onboarding, retention, and LTV projection is expected, in addition to traditional customer acquisition activity. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Build, manage, and optimize a growth marketing portfolio of demand-generation and acquisition channels (paid, search, social, content, organic, referral), including evergreen and other profitable growth activities
- Develop scalable acquisition strategies that create and capture demand of user cohorts maximizing immediate and long-term ROI
- Monitor, analyze and report on acquisition KPIs, onboarding, and new user retention, and generate data-driven hypotheses to improve overall business metrics
- Continuously test and optimize various end-to-end acquisition experimentations
- Develop product and brand positioning and messaging frameworks, including user segmentation that helps inform go-to-market plans
- Work with Product Growth in improving subscriber conversion ratio (via A/B testing, landing pages, offers, conversion funnels, re-targeting, etc.)
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Use analytics and BI data (LTV, CAC, RPU, Churn, CRM, etc.) and tools to better understand our customer and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Lead and synthesize industry, competitor, and consumer research
- Work with a cross-functional team to inform product delivery and approach
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’ll be a good fit for the team.
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition is a must, preferably at a high-growth start-up
- Experience with subscription-based freemium business models and/or B2B SaaS is a plus
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up, including proven success in managing online marketing programs
- Established and assured adherence to budgets
- A growth mindset; product-led, data-driven, highly creative, strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Metrics-driven. Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity. Ability to bring strong analytical rigor to decision making
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with strong and fast execution
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
The growth team is responsible for driving the data-driven culture at Framer. Through deep analysis, the team provides a high level of expertise that influences all aspects of the company’s business, from sales and marketing to product.
Please send us your resume, a detailed cover letter, and tell us why you’d be a good fit for the team.