We’re looking for an experienced candidate that will oversee multi-functional efforts to drive user acquisition and growth marketing to help achieve aggressive revenue targets.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be a key hire for Framer’s Growth team, reporting directly to the VP of Growth and Marketing. By driving sustainable user and revenue growth across our platform, you will make a tangible impact across the business and help build a company culture that is committed to using data, insights, design thinking, and rapid experimentation to drive user growth and continuously improve engagement and conversion. As our expert with a “can-do” attitude, you will build your domain from the ground up and work closely with a world-class multidisciplinary product, engineering, design, and analytics team.
What you’ll do
You’ll primarily be responsible for holistic ownership of our customer acquisition intake; a sophisticated management of user qualification, onboarding, retention, and LTV projection is expected, in addition to traditional customer acquisition activity. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Build, manage, and optimize a growth marketing portfolio of demand-generation and acquisition channels (paid, search, social, content, organic, referral), including evergreen and other profitable growth activities
- Develop scalable acquisition strategies that create and capture demand of user cohorts maximizing immediate and long-term ROI
- Monitor, analyze and report on acquisition KPIs, onboarding, and new user retention, and generate data-driven hypotheses to improve overall business metrics
- Continuously test and optimize various end-to-end acquisition experimentations
- Develop product and brand positioning and messaging frameworks, including user segmentation that helps inform go-to-market plans
- Work with Product Growth in improving subscriber conversion ratio (via A/B testing, landing pages, offers, conversion funnels, re-targeting, etc.)
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Use analytics and BI data (LTV, CAC, RPU, Churn, CRM, etc.) and tools to better understand our customer and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Lead and synthesize industry, competitor, and consumer research
- Work with a cross-functional team to inform product delivery and approach
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’ll be a good fit for the team.
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition is a must, preferably at a high-growth start-up
- Experience with subscription-based freemium business models and/or B2B SaaS is a plus
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up, including proven success in managing online marketing programs
- Established and assured adherence to budgets
- A growth mindset; product-led, data-driven, highly creative, strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Metrics-driven. Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity. Ability to bring strong analytical rigor to decision making
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with strong and fast execution
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
The growth team is responsible for driving the data-driven culture at Framer. Through deep analysis, the team provides a high level of expertise that influences all aspects of the company’s business, from sales and marketing to product.
Please send us your resume, a detailed cover letter, and tell us why you’d be a good fit for the team.