We’re looking for a well-rounded product designer with experience designing and prototyping creative tools to help us build Framer.
As Product Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to work on every aspect of Framer—from UX challenges to marketing materials to product innovations. Your work can impact the entire Framer ecosystem, including the website, product, mobile applications, marketing, and the community as a whole. The ideal candidate is an experienced and driven individual who can help push the company and the product forward. If you’re ready to design for designers like yourself and make an impact on the entire industry, this might just be the perfect role for you.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and content strategists
- Take responsibility in and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Translate vision and big ideas into shippable product
- Encourage collaboration between your teammates and other colleagues
- Nurture younger designers and provide constructive feedback when necessary
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- Interface design for Mac desktop apps
- Deep understanding of Framer.app
- Top-notch visual design chops
- At least three years working as a designer
- Familiar with the design tool space
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English with strong communication skills
- Strong visual design, UX, and strategic problem solving skills
- Use data and user research to inform design decisions
Design touches everything we do at Framer. The design team is a mix of designers and content strategists, and we all work closely with the engineering and sales team to ensure a consistent user experience while pushing the needle forward for interactive design and prototyping.
Send us recent work, GitHub projects, Dribbble shots, or Framer prototypes you’re proud of.