We’re looking for a creative recruiter with great communication skills to grow and scale each Framer team.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Create and manage the full recruiting cycle and strategy for all teams in our rapidly growing startup
- Develop a seamless candidate experience cycle that reflects the company culture of Framer
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently
- Provide insights that will be used to help drive hiring decisions through data and reporting
- Manage existing pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Keep the team informed regularly on search statuses and hiring strategy performance
- Negotiate offer packages and facilitate new hire process
- Draft employment contracts
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- A strong understanding of and experience recruiting for technical roles (Design/Software Engineers)
- Preferably 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Great organizational skills to effectively manage multiple searches and candidates
- Creative outlook on new ways to acquire the best talent
- Stellar networking and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English