The Sales Account Executive is responsible for all aspects of the Framer sales cycle.
Framer is used by the best designers in the world to create high-fidelity, interactive designs and prototypes. Sales Account Executives are responsible for connecting with designers and communicating the value of why their extended teams should be using Framer for all of their design needs. Our clients include Facebook, Uber, Twitter, Google, Dropbox, AirBnB, and Apple, so the SAE should easily be able to demonstrate our value to the design community.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Introduce Framer to world-class designers and companies
- Outbound prospecting
- Own the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Use your sales experience to help shape the team and strategy
- Learn the product inside and out
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant degree
- Sales Experience in a high-growth company
- Experience closing many deals
- Proven track record of successfully driving sales and/or business development
- Historical performance of consistently hitting and/or exceeding quotas and objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Native English proficiency
- Intelligent and trustworthy
- Highly motivated team player
- Incredibly ambitious and hungry to succeed
- Self-aware and adaptable
- Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive nature
- Can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
The sales team brings a CEO mindset to each role, makes data-driven decisions, and always focuses on operational excellence. Each team member sets ambitious targets for themselves and helps each other thrive in our fast-paced environment. We’re looking for smart people who want to learn and grow with the company.
Include a detailed cover letter about why you’d be a good fit for the role, why you want to work on this team, and why you want to join Framer.