We’re looking for a scrappy individual to take ownership of Sales Development at Framer. This role requires an incredible amount of hustle, with the ultimate goal of becoming a sales rep in 6–18 months.
As an SDR at Framer, you’ll be responsible for introducing Framer to the best design teams in the world. Your day-to-day will involve identifying high-value opportunities, connecting with current trialists, and outbound prospecting. As the first point of contact, you’ll be the face of a world-class design company. Framer is used by the best designers to create high-fidelity, interactive designs and prototypes. Our clients include Facebook, Uber, Twitter, Google, Dropbox, AirBnB, and Apple, so the SDR should easily be able to demonstrate our value to the design community.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Identify high-potential opportunities
- Build a relationship with Framer trialists and organize team trainings
- Introduce Framer to world-class design teams and set up product trials
- Continuously iterate on messaging to increase trial conversion
- Respond to support inquiries from prospects
- Use your intelligence and creativity to increase efficiency and output
- Learn how to become a world-class sales rep
- Contribute to the team culture
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant degree
- Strong understanding of SaaS sales
- Previous experience on a sales team
- Comfortable being on the phone with prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Native English proficiency
- Intelligent and trustworthy
- Highly motivated team player
- Incredibly ambitious and hungry to succeed
- Self-aware and adaptable
- Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive nature
- Can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bonus points: You’ve worked at an early-stage startup
- Bonus points: You’re a CRM master (if it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen…)
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
The sales team brings a CEO mindset to each role, makes data-driven decisions, and always focuses on operational excellence. Each team member sets ambitious targets for themselves and helps each other thrive in our fast-paced environment. We’re looking for smart people who want to learn and grow with the company.
Include a detailed cover letter about why you’d be a good fit for the role, why you want to work on this team, and why you want to join Framer.