We’re looking for a qualified and experienced self-starter to help us drive growth and community engagement.
The Framer community is made up of tens of thousands of passionate designers from around the world. Through social media and community events, we aim to strategically amplify our community’s work, share product updates, valuable resources and connect mentors with fellow designers, all with the mission to make Framer as accessible as possible.
What you’ll do
As a Social Media Manager at Framer, your day-to-day may include some of the following tasks:
- Craft and execute on a cohesive social media and community outreach strategy that drives forward the Framer mission
- Oversee management for all social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Medium, and Instagram
- Manage social media calendar and Buffer to ensure all posts are scheduled in advance
- Optimize internal and community content for use in thoughtful and engaging social campaigns
- Design and share weekly social media reports on key metrics, including growth in fans/followers, engagement, traffic, and revenue
- Identify, foster and maintain relationships with Framer mentors and design influencers
- Coordinate global meetups and ensure hosts have everything they need to run a successful event (e.g., Framer swag, local mentors, and speakers)
- Find ways to amplify and promote our events to a design audience via social media channels
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’ll be a good fit for the team.
- 3-5 years of work experience at a startup, with at least 3 years working directly on social media & community strategy
- Superior written and verbal native English communications skills
- A data-driven mindset, with creative instinct, and a proven track record for meeting goals
- Deep understanding of the nuances between various social media platforms and how they match company goals
- Enthusiasm for goals and the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve them
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative startup environment
- Bonus points: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience designing social assets
Design touches everything we do at Framer. The design team is a mix of designers and content strategists, and we all work closely with the engineering and sales team to ensure a consistent user experience while pushing the needle forward for interactive design and prototyping.
Please send us your resume, a detailed cover letter, and links to your portfolio and social media profiles.