The ideal candidate will play an advisory role to the various design teams in an organization, developing an understanding of their clients’ business objectives and strategy so that you understand how to best incorporate Framer into their workflow. Alongside developing current relationships, you’ll need to focus on farming into new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
Account Managers are a hybrid with Customer Success; they’re responsible for onboarding and training customers, as well as providing strategic project assistance. In this role you’ll wear a lot of hats and should have a passion for building customer relationships, along with a desire to learn design and code (experience with either is a plus).
What you’ll do
- Teach prospective and existing clients the benefits of Framer products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition
- Understand specific business needs and workflows to ensure increased adoption of Framer at many organizations
- Manage the client relationship internally as well as externally while working with our product and security teams to deliver specific solutions for account’s needs
- Monitor industry trends and product offerings whilst determining appropriate tactics to encourage adoption
- Balancing generating revenue with customer support to ensure team’s continuous growth within Framer, making it their go-to, everyday tool
- A dynamic self-starter who has the ability to network and manage relationships across many different functions within a complex global organization
- Track record of successful sales or account management experience (new business sales and renewals), experience holding commercial negotiations within a senior client base
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- High level of curiosity in tech/design a must, technical and design background a plus
- Experience at a startup/high-growth company
- Native English proficiency, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.