As a Visual Designer at Framer, you’ll help create promotion assets, educational examples, email assets, blog posts, and prototypes—everything we need to market a new product release successfully. You’ll work on everything from static assets to extensive voice-over promotional videos, so you should have a strong eye for detail, the ability to work in an organized manner, and the ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
What you’ll do
- Create assets for releases and content marketing
- Deliver high-quality assets that are error-free and on-time
- Produce promotional and educational videos
- Provide design support for Content, Sales, and Growth
- Bring the quality of Framer’s branding to the next level
- A portfolio with strong visual work
- A fundamental understanding of typography, color, and layout
- Experience with visual design and prototyping tools
- Bonus: Some prior experience with React
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.