We’re looking for a Windows developer who can set up and drive cross-platform development.
One of our goals is to make Framer accessible to as many people as possible, which means the ideal candidate is excited about the technological challenges presented by making Framer available on Windows. If you’re passionate about creative tools, product design, and high-quality interfaces, please apply with recent work, GitHub projects that you’re proud of, or open source contributions.
What you’ll do
Framer is a fast-paced startup, so your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into shippable product
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- At least five years of working as a software engineer
- At least five years of working experience with C#/C++ (WPF, WCF)
- Deep understanding of the Windows platform
- You have experience with at least one of the following topics:
- Cross-platform development
- Porting an existing code base
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Integrating Framer with other apps
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
Engineers at Framer are passionate about shipping high-quality software with great features while collaborating and helping each other along the way. We’re familiar with a wide range of programming languages, we’re interested in solving technical problems no one has tackled yet, and we’re always open to learning and solving new problems.
Please send us recent work, GitHub projects that you’re proud of, or other open source contributions.