Account ManagerApply Now
As an Account Manager at Framer, you’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers brought in by our Sales Managers, maintaining strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, and generating additional revenue through successful account management. You should have excellent communication skills and be equally successful at engaging with employees of all levels within a fast-paced tech environment.
We’re a rapidly growing startup so your main focus will be on growth and retention. We’re looking for someone with great ideas, incredible attention to detail, and a go-getter attitude. This is a great opportunity to create a culture of customer success, build out the Sales team, learn about multiple aspects of the business, and help make a real impact on the future of the organization.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your resume along with a short cover letter.
- Onboard customers and help increase adoption of Framer in their companies
- Maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Renew our customer contracts, with a keen eye for up-sell opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities and formulate strategies to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption
- Drive the understanding of the importance of customer success and adoption within our company
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 3+ years of proven customer success or account management experience
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Native-level English, as most of our customers are based in the US
- Ability to take a data-driven approach and create actionable strategies and tactics based on analyses