Business Development RepresentativeApply Now
We’re looking for someone to join our sales team who can help us grow our Enterprise accounts. You will be responsible for owning the early stages of our lead generation process and targeting new accounts.You should have excellent communication skills and be equally successful at engaging with employees of all company levels within a technology environment. In this role you will be able to learn about multiple aspects of the business and help determine the growth of Framer, making a real impact on the future of the organization.
In this role you would manage the full lead generating process, from researching to targeting prospects. You would be joining as our first Business Development Representative, so there is a lot of opportunity to shape the sales strategy at Framer and help us build out our team.
- Perform in-depth research on Medium to Large Enterprises to assess deal potential
- Qualify inbound leads and turning them into future prospects
- Contact and arrange meetings with Design departments of the world’s largest brands
- Actively cooperate and assist in setting up our sales strategy
- Build up and maintain a database of stakeholders and decision makers by keeping our CRM system up to date
- 1-2 years of sales experience, with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Motivated to become part of a fast growing sales team and achieving against targets
- Strong social and writing skills to build trust with prospects