We’re looking for an engineer with in-depth knowledge of Mac development in Cocoa, Objective-C and Swift.Apply Now
We are looking for engineers that are passionate about creative tools, product design and high quality interfaces. If you’re deep into Objective-C and Swift, this role is possibly a good fit for you. We use both languages with Framer, but the empasis is shifting towards Swift (2.0). Please apply with recent work, GitHub projects that you’re proud of or open source contributions.
We are looking for someone that can work hard, but also keep sane hours. Someone with great ideas, strong opinions, but also knows how to ship, a maker. Someone who takes responsibility, in and outside of defined roles to make themselves vital to the company, and to grow into senior roles quickly.
- Invent and implement desktop interfaces using Cocoa
- Explore how we can draw custom shapes in Framer with Skia
- Improving performance and behaviours of the built-in text editor
- Build mobile clients to display prototypes, with offline caching
- Improve Framer to make it suitable to build production interfaces
- Maintain solid code quality using code conventions and testing