Enterprise Sales ManagerApply Now
We’re looking for someone to join our sales team who can help us grow our Enterprise accounts. You should have excellent communication skills and be equally successful at engaging with employees of all company levels within a technology environment. In this role you will be able to learn about multiple aspects of the business and help determine the growth of Framer, making a real impact on the future of the organization.
In this role you would manage the full sales process from generating leads to closing deals. You would be joining as the second Enterprise Manager, so there is a lot of opportunity to shape the sales strategy at Framer.
- Identify and close new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management
- Grow and retain current Enterprise accounts
- Sales experience with basic IT terminology and ability to translate complex concepts into non-technical terms preferred
- Native-level English as most of our customer base is US based
- Excellent negotiation and sales techniques
- Ability to define a client strategy and execute against it
- Have a basic understanding of contracts, terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience, with a quantitative track record of performance