We’re looking for a creative recruiter with great communication skills to grow and scale each Framer team.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Create and manage the full recruiting cycle and strategy for all teams in our rapidly growing startup
- Develop a seamless candidate experience cycle that reflects the company culture of Framer
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently
- Provide insights that will be used to help drive hiring decisions through data and reporting
- Manage existing pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Keep the team informed regularly on search statuses and hiring strategy performance
- Negotiate offer packages and facilitate new hire process
- Draft employment contracts
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- A strong understanding of and experience recruiting for technical roles (Design/Software Engineers)
- Preferably 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Great organizational skills to effectively manage multiple searches and candidates
- Creative outlook on new ways to acquire the best talent
- Stellar networking and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
We're looking for candidates who meet the requirements of individual roles but also bring something extra to the table.
We call this the Framer fit.
Include a section in your cover letter that demonstrates a level of aptitude or experience in more than one of the following areas:
If you've worked at, used extensively or have a deep understanding of design tools, we want you.
Have you spent 3-7 years at a startup? If you can speak to your drive and initiative, you're a good match.
AI, VR, cryptocurrency and beyond. If you nerd out on and have a deep passion for emerging tech, you'll fit right in.
You possess an intense curiosity and are interested in impacting parts of the company beyond your job scope.
The operations team is responsible for maintaining and optimizing all aspects of Framer’s business operations. From finance and office administration to daily support, we are responsible for making sure both customers and employees are continually satisfied.
Please send us your resume, a detailed cover letter, and tell us why you’d be a good fit for the team.